2012/04/06

Bride-to-be Wonders If She Said Yes To The Right Wedding Dress

Remember, when asked Dionne in Clueless Cher, to be paid by buyer's remorse and suffering looks shocked, did not say dear? Good luck, Miss Horowitz, because I am.
Without knowing anything about the wedding dress shopping, I was surprised when, in February, a week after my engagement, my mother insisted I start to look. We visited a total of two seats, and had my dress tank in less than a month.

Organza Strapless A-Line Wedding Dress With A Sparkling Crystal Brooch AW231
I love my dress. I can not really here to spread, as my friend this blog reads for a good cause (Hello, Rob!), But my dress is cool and a little test j sexy and dedicated to the exploration of space / high impact have 'in every dress done, because I have no intention, down to my wedding.
The only problem is that I recently found another dress that I'm scared, I want more.
In the nanosecond between my commitment and clothing research, I had a vision. "Hippie glamor" He wanted to Even if I have something in common with most of the hippies have is that I have a car and go through occasional episodes of rare shower, I wanted a flowy dress, bohemian. It was so glamorous. Because these things that make sense together.
After testing the 100 word of honor, dressed in white, swollen, I thought it was time to end my dream of dressing table and go with something unique, but married. I stupidly got my idea hippie glamor. And suddenly, incredibly, posted BHLDN my dream dress in place. Not white, swollen, or bride-y. Flows and shines and couples with a large red lipstick. He is also the same price as the deposit, which bombed the first dress, and therefore can not belong to me.
As the wife of a prisoner, I visited this dress at the corner of the internet everyday since its discovery. He sits there, impassive and wondered how to give it up and find happiness elsewhere. And yet, I'll come back.
Ultimately, I know I'll be happy with the wedding dresses you have. I will continue to be the Ganges for a bride, and a woman, and it is true, no matter what I wear and how I look. I think we could still have a strange longing for the BHLDN bridal dress and visit likely to anthropology developed a new dress for the torture of a new woman.
In the meantime, I'll try to convince me that he would never have stood the test of the dance.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario