2011/12/07

Haute 100 Update: Carolina Herrera Designs Wedding Gown for New ‘Twilight’ Film

When Stephanie Meyer, author of the popular Twilight series of books that needed someone to cheap wedding dresses in the latest movie, The design of The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part I, went to extraordinary with the designer Carolina Herrera important task.

The wedding dress to be worn by the character of Bella was one of the best kept secrets in the film and according to Meyer, is the main component of one of the most famous franchise.

Herrera was happy in the great task of designing the dress is important, probably because of the millions of Twilight fans were praised and die-hard fans of the same mode instead.

"I was called by Stephenie Meyer. We had to talk a lot, but I was very impressed by the book and inspired the description of marriage," says Herrera. "I was very flattered, he asked me to make a big scene for me."

Herrera himself is a fan of romance and true love of ideas transmitted in the Twilight series, and said he was delighted to be part of a scene so important.
Luxurious Best Quality Satin Sweep Train Wedding Gown Strapless Ruched Bodice with A-Line Asymmetrical Pick up Skirt WD-0213
"Wedding dresses are different, because you know that this is the most important day in the life of a woman needed," he said. "You have to see the bride, and must remain secret. I can not talk about the dress before the groom to see."

"I tried [Bella Kristen Stewart] like any other girl said, she said." I think [Stewart] was very moved when he tried. And that means a lot, because she felt she was right. "

As expectations are based on a maximum of all time is Twilight and fashion fans to finally see the possibility that early in the morning dressed November 18 when it is expected that the Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part I opens in cinemas in the country.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario